Saturday, May 10, 2008

TO SHUT DOWN OR NOT TO SHUT DOWN THAT IS THE QUESTION

Hello Everyone! Okay so it is pretty obvious that I don't work this blog like I should. I think I have come to realize that I am not going to either. Here's the deal NO TIME! Yeah I could come home and get right back on the computer even though I have been stuck on one for 8 hours a day, but I choose not to. There is homework to get done, dinner to fix and shows to watch. I love my shows yall and might have more time in the summer when there is nothing on tv, but then again it will be summer and I'll be outside taking pictures. When I am on the computer I am editing pictures or studying photography. I haven't decided if I am going to just shut it down yet though. I am better at updating my photography blog because I just post the pictures and run. LOL! I always draw a blank when I try and blog too. I feel like I have nothing to say and if I do think of something it almost seems like a therapy session where I have poured out my feelings then regret what I have just told the world. I have a tendancy of "going off" when I am upset or overly excited then once I calm down I'm embarrassed by it. So there is my reservations about going into too much detail on here.

So with that said I will give you a little info about what is going on in my family. NOTHING! LOL! Well not much anyway. Jeff is still working at Bracken Paving, I'm still at the Trading Post. We have decided that we are going to have to move though. I'm pretty sad about it because we didn't want to move again until we found our house but it looks like if we stay here we will be spending over $10,000 in gas this year. It is beautiful out here in the country but not practical anymore. I wish I was one of the wealthy that this economy isn't affecting but I am not, it is really invading my lifestyle and I hate it. This may be wrong, but I have dedcided that I will vote for whomever is going to convience me that they are going to do something about the gas. It is like all the other issues don't even matter to me anymore. When I have to move because of gas NOTHING ELSE MATTERS TO ME! Okay I'm off my soap box for now.

Jacob is almost done with the second grade! He is totally hilarious! Jeff and I are jokesters so it isn't a surprise that we have raised one. Here is a joke he played on me. His dad had nothing do to with this but he was very proud of his son. I was cooking dinner one night and Jeff and Jacob are just hanging out. Apparently being the boys they are they were trying to grab a hold of one of their nose hairs and putt it out. Jacob couldn't get any of his, but Jeff plucked one out. Jeff said Jacob had this look in his eyes and asked if he could have it. Jeff put it in his hand and Jacob closed it and smiled. He ran into the kiktchen where I was cooking and said "Mom". I said "hang on a second okay", he waited patiently. Jeff is in the other room rolling because he can hear the whole thing unfolding. I turn around and said "what" Jacob opens up his hand and said do you see this? I said yes, he said do you know what it is? I pick it up TOTALLY thinking it was an eyelash, and say just that, "an eyelash" he laughs and says "no that is one of dad's nose hairs". I of course scream and wash my hands. I thought Jeff had come up with the whole thing but turned out to be just as proud of him as his dad. GOOD ONE!! He also is at a stage now where he is pouting all the time when he doesn't get his way. This is FUN!! I love having to be stern all the time always makes for a good time. (totally kidding) We went bowling last night with our friends Holly and Chris and their beauty Dru. I allowed him to bring 2friends, Jeff's nephew Dakota, and our neighbor Cody. Half way through bowling he is pouting so I asked what was wrong, you know what he said..there is nothing to do here. UMMM EXCUSE ME!!! Did I just pay $25 for bowling and there is nothing to do. Urrrr!!!! Somewhere along the way my child has become spoiled and it is time to nip it in the bud. He is getting ready to go to the beach with my parents which is good, he needs to spend sometime with his Grandad, he'll nip this attitude. Grandad has "the eyes" that always works wonders for bad behavior.

Okay so I have rambled enough. Here are some recent pictures I have taken. Some are of Jacob and Jeff fishing the others are from bowling.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So are you moving or what???

Anonymous said...

В августе 2010 года я рассталась со своим самым дорогим и любимым человеком. Прожили единодушно 5 лет в "гражданском браке". У нас был "благоприятель" семьи - Ира. Моя подруга, персона редкой порядочности, во всяком случае я так думала до самого последнего момента. А потом я узнала, сколько они встречаются... Мне всё ещё очень-очень БОЛЬНО. Меня простой сломали. Я не знаю, только мне дальше быть. Просьба, ПОМОГИТЕ мне!!! [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-monolitnom-stroitelstve/95-stroitelstvo-monolitnykh-domov.html]новая квартира ремонт[/url]