Monday, January 14, 2008

SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG

Hey everyone, I just got an email saying that I needed to update my blog. Sorry I really have not had time. Between Christmas, working full time, photography part time and being a wife and mother THERE IS NO TIME FOR BLOGGING! I need to post pictures but I can't today. Let's see what is going on, well Jeff is on lay off right now until Bracken opens back up the end of Feb. Jacob is doing well in school. He was off to a rough start at the beginning of the year (more of a behavior issue than anything) but is now focusing and doing well. So far so good on my business. I had the awesome opportunity to take pictures this weekend of some locals for a book that will be coming out written by JS Moore. For those of you who went to South that is Jason Moore. He already has written a book titled "Understanding Apples" and the next book that will have my pictures in it is called "Gathering Leaves". These are stories that are about his grandfather Judd Moore, and others that lived on Long Island in Kingsport before Eastman took it over. It is a mixture of stories. I just read Understanding Apples and can't get it off my mind. Not sure if it touched me so much because I know Jason or what. I'll let everyone know when the new book is out on the stands though. That is all I have for now guys. I'll try and do better.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

It's about time!! ha ha Just teasing...hey you need to update my blog link..silly...I changed it a long time ago.

Nicole said...

I tagged you on my blog!