Thursday, November 1, 2007

WE FOUND A CHURCH

Hey everybody. Just wanted to let everyone know (especially those who have prayed for us for years) that we have FINALLY found a church. We have struggled with this for a while for several reasons mostly because when we would go it was like shew I'm good for a while and it would be forever before we would go back. Well last week my friend Amanda Bracken's husband Alan (Jeff's boss) invited us to their church Christ Fellowship. We LOVE IT!! This is the first time in I don't know how long, probably since I was a teenager, that I was like hey I want to go back to church this week. Jeff is excited too. They have a great children's program as well. I will say though that Satan was not too happy with us going because he sure did try and wreck our week this week. Oh well, too bad, we're going back!! LOL! Anyway thanks for everyone who kept the faith and kept praying for our family. Oh and BTW I know I need to update my photography blog, I have some new stuff to show everyone so I think I'll go visit Arby's and use their wifi tonight and get some uploaded. (NO I DON'T HAVE THE INTERNET AT HOME, LIVE OUT IN THE COUNTRY)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so happy for you! I know a ton of people at that church. My friend's from my blog...Cindy and Jessica go there. Plus I know Amanda and another girl Jasmine...she used to do my nails. You will love it because we went there on their Halloween celebration night and the kids loved the singing and skits they put on...plus their gym is AWESOME!

Clay said...

Sara,
THis is great news! Christ Fellowship is a fantastic church. I know the pastor well and I also know several people in the Praise and Worship band. Several of them came from Higher Ground and they're very talented. I've heard Greg Depriest preach several times at Higher Ground - he's good friends w/our pastor - and he's awesome. Talk to ya soon!