Friday, September 14, 2007

MY NEW BLOG

So I finally made a blog for just my business, so check it out! You have all seen these pictures before I'm sure but I'll be sure to put more on there as I do them. So from now on this blog will be about my family instead of all my pictures. Here is the update on what has been going on in my family. Let's see...Jeff finally got out of the pest control business. For those of you that don't know he worked for Barnes Exterminating for almost 3yrs putting up with the most insane boss EVER! He truely was a crazy man. He then went to work for another pest control company which turned out to just be shady (which is not surprising in the pest control world.) He also was suffering from migraines for a good 9 months but since he has been out of that business NO MORE MIGRAINES!! Praise the Lord! He is back to driving trucks but instead of doing the over the road trucking he is working for Bracken Paving. What a blessing this has been. Alan and Amanda Bracken are amazing people who really love the Lord. Every Monday they have a devotional type meeting!!!! It is really a special company and Jeff LOVES his job. Jacob is 7 now, and in the 2nd grade. He is in cub scouts now so hopefully he will like it. He has tried soccer and football and bless his heart he has mine and Jeff's blood running through him and really just doesn't care about sports. He is more into hunting, fishing, playing in the dirt or whatever he and his friend Cody do all day long. Just being boys playing on the farm I guess. I'll keep encouraging him to play sports but like I said sports are something not even watched in our household. I know most of you out there are like "what is wrong with them". Okay I have to go for now, sorry to just stop in mid sentence but gotta run!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yeah for the new job! That is great, Sara!