Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm handicapped

Okay I know I suck at this blog stuff. The weirdest thing, it turns out I need to to my job while I am at work, darn it! I didn't get in trouble or anything, I just figured it was only the right thing to do. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know why I haven't really been adding pictures. Yes I am still taking them, I am just handicapped right now. I can't get the internet at my house because of where I live, unless I want dialup, so there is no need for me to have a computer. I could go to my parents and do it but when it hits 5:00, I just want to go home. I have several pictures I want to post I promise I will do it soon. If I can handle it I might stay after work tonight just so I can put some on here. If they are not on here, you'll know I couldn't take it and had to just go on home.

No comments: